At the onset, we will discuss what you need for your project as well as my rates. Each project is different and you know what you need, and what you want to get out of the project. You let me know what you want and I’ll ask any questions I may have. We will talk it all through and confirm the type of content, formatting, and length. I want to understand your vision, so I can bring your plan to life.
You will receive a detailed estimate before I start writing.
The Fine Print
- I charge a flat rate per project. We will define the project at the start (i.e. one blog post, 10 social media posts, content for three landing pages, etc.).
- I stick to the quote. If I quote you a price for a 1,000-word blog post, but the final result ends up being 1,125 words, I will bill for the amount of the quote. I make it a point to not edit a project down just to match the predetermined length.
- I can create images and graphics. We will discuss your image needs upfront and such files are factored into the estimate. I charge per image.
- Reach out for a specific quote based on your project.
Just so you know
- Everything is customizable. This can impact pricing, but we will figure that out and agree upon terms at the start of the project.
- I do not repurpose, reuse, or recycle content. When I write something for a client it becomes theirs.
- I offer bundle rates. If you agree to multiple posts upfront I will charge a lesser rate per post. This must be established at the start of a project. I do not offer discounts after we agree to terms and work is delivered. However, we can always establish new terms going forward!
- I like a challenge. If your project falls outside of the type of work in my portfolio that doesn’t mean I’m not game. Get in touch and I will see if we can make this work.