At the onset, we will discuss what you need for your project. We will determine the type of content, formatting, and length. You know before I start writing what the final cost will be.
- Blog content: $0.50 per word, so that is $250 for a 500-word blog post or $500 for a 1,000-word blog post.
- Website content: $50 per page, so that works out to $250 for 5 pages, or $500 for 10 pages.
- Social media posts: $5 per post.
Just so you know
- Everything is customizable. This can impact pricing, but we will figure that out and agree upon terms at the start of the project.
- I do not repurpose, reuse, or recycle content. When I write something for a client it becomes theirs.
- I do offer bundle rates. If you agree to multiple posts upfront I will charge a lesser rate per post.
- If your project falls outside of the rates listed above get in touch and I will send you a customized quote.