At the onset, we will discuss what you need for your project. Each project is different and you know what you need, and what you want to get out of the project. You let me know what you want and I’ll ask any questions I may have. We will confirm the type of content, formatting, and length. You will know before I start writing what the final cost will be.
The Fine Print
- I charge a flat rate per project. We will define the project at the start (i.e. one blog post, 10 social media posts, content for three landing pages, etc.).
- If I quote you a price for a 1,000-word blog post, but the final result ends up being 1,125 words, I’m sticking to the quote. I also make it a point to not edit a project down to fit within the confines of the quote. However, when applicable the character count limits in the platform of choice ultimately have the final say.
- I can create images, but those cost more. I charge per image.
- Reach out for a specific quote based on your project.
Just so you know
- Everything is customizable. This can impact pricing, but we will figure that out and agree upon terms at the start of the project.
- I do not repurpose, reuse, or recycle content. When I write something for a client it becomes theirs.
- I do offer bundle rates. If you agree to multiple posts upfront I will charge a lesser rate per post.
- If your project falls outside of the rates listed above get in touch and I will send you a customized quote.