Skip to content
Types of content I write:
- Blogs, including ghostwriting
Area of expertise:
- I have written extensively about marketing. Primarily about utilizing promotional products as marketing tools, and the benefits of green marketing.
I have written e-commerce content for the following categories:
- Consumer electronics, including computers, mobile phones, TVs, receivers, speakers, and accessories.
- Home appliances from slow cooks to refrigerators.
- Custom reusable promotional products, including bags, water bottles, and pens.
- Pet supplies, ranging from fish tank vacuums to jackets for dogs.
Skills I bring to the table, or rather keyboard:
- I write in a feature/benefit style. This is particularly useful when writing e-commerce content, but it is applicable to other styles of writing. By explaining the benefits of a product or service consumers are able to clearly understand what they get out of the product or service. Retail content needs to answer all of the questions a consumer may have – even the questions they don’t realize to ask.
- SEO optimization. Good content needs to inform the reader, and it also needs to make nice with algorithms. I craft content that is easy to read, natural sounding, relays key points, and scores well with search engines.
- Images and screenshots. Visual content brings value and clarity to posts and helps to break up written content.
- Formatting. Content needs to be easy to read and attractive to view. For content that is likely to be read on a phone or tablet, it is important to break apart paragraphs into smaller, easier to manage sections.